Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type.
Refundable damage deposit
A damage deposit of CAD100 is required upon arrival. This deposit is fully refundable 7 days after check-out as long as there has been no damage to the property.
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Check-in starts at 3:00 PM
Check-out is by noon
We are pleased to welcome you and your pet as our guest at The Mount Peyton Resort & Conference Centre in select standard rooms, Cottage style and Studio Units. As a service to you, we have outlined a few simple guidelines that will help ensure the safety of your pet and our other guests whilst visiting our hotel:
- Maximum allowable pets per room are 2
- Pet(s) must be kenneled in a proper crate or carrier while in the guest room alone.
- Pet(s) must be on a controllable leash at all times when not inside of the guest room
- Exotic/farm animals are not permitted within the hotel.
- Guest is responsible for clean up after the pet on the hotel grounds and properly disposing of waste in a garbage.
- Damages/soilage caused by the pet(s) to the room, furnishings, or any other part of the hotel are at the sole responsibility of the guest. Additional fees may be charged based on specific damage.
- Pet(s) must not be disruptive to neighboring guests. (ie: long periods of barking)
Visa, Master Card, American Express, Debit and Cash